Colourful, Cosmopolitan and Inviting!
Airlie Beach is the gateway to the beautiful Whitsundays. This vibrant holiday town, on the shores of a palm fringed beach, is host to thousands of tourists who visit each year to experience the wonder of the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef.
Airlie Beach boasts a village that welcomes tourists from all over the world, with a broad array of al fresco cafes and world standard restaurants.
Set in landscaped gardens, the foreshore includes the Airlie Beach Lagoon, providing safe swimming all year round. The foreshore is transformed into a colourful craft market each Saturday morning and a wonderful carnival atmosphere can be enjoyed.
Relaxing, Exciting and Enticing!
With a wealth of daytrips, cruises, aviation adventures and tours covering land, sea and air, Mango House Resort is well placed to arrange and advise on all facets of your holiday. Try and include the following in your must do list:
- snorkelling or scuba diving
- sailing or cruising
- visiting the Great Barrier Reef
- taking a walk on the beautiful Whitehaven Beach
- seeing the beautiful coral under the water or from a glass bottom boat
- visiting some of the many islands on Airlie's doorstep
- enjoying the thrill of deep sea fishing
- kayaking around one of the many national park islands
- taking a helicopter or seaplane flight over the Reef
- visiting Cedar Creek Falls in the Conway National Park
- jet skiing or water skiing
- parasailing, windsurfing or kite surfing
- bush walking
- whale watching (seasonal)
- relaxing by the Mango House Resort pool or the Airlie Beach Lagoon
Some of our favourite activities!
Mango House Resort highly recommends the following activities:
- Ocean Rafting
- Derwent Hunter Sailing Trip
- Whitehaven Beach and Great Barrier Reef Tours
- Colour Me Crazy (an amazing shopping experience in Proserpine)